I am LOVING your TALENTED kids!!! Here are three quick notes…
1. No Classes Monday – but, we could really use the rehearsal time 🙂 I am thinking of holding an optional make-up class on Thursday, Sept 5 from 5-6pm (Both Classes). I would like to know if it WOULD work into your schedules. If we don’t have enough students willing to use this rehearsal time – we will not do it. Monday classes – email me if your student is able to attend. If I don’t hear from you, I will assume your student can not make it. I will let you know if its a go ASAP.
2. Many parents have asked, so……..
- We will have a Shoe Swap/Sale at the studio on Sept 5th 6-7:30pm.
- If you have black character shoes or ballet shoes that no longer fit. Bring them into the studio on or before the 5th.
- Please attach an envelope listing: Your Name, Shoe Size, and How much you are asking for the shoes. If your shoes are sold, the check or payment will be placed in the envelope and returned to you.
- If you need new shoes, this is a great chance to try some on, see if you want to order new shoes or find used.
- Remember, NEW ballet shoes are approx $12, NEW character shoes are approx $20. Be sure to price yours accordingly.
3. We will have an ENTIRE CAST rehearsal on Thursday, Sept 19th at 4:30-6:00 to prepare for the performance the following week. Again, this is an extra rehearsal, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND your students attend, but I know you are very busy – so come if you can. If not, we understand.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!
PS. Please remember, drop offs and pick ups are on the East side of the building. Thanks for your help with this!